The Daniel Moquet brand makes available to you on this website information, documents, and various services subject to the terms and conditions presented in this document (the "conditions of use"). By accessing this site, you accept its conditions of use. The Daniel Moquet brand reserves the right to modify the conditions of use from time to time, at its own discretion. Your use of the site will be subject to the most recent version of the conditions of use posted on the site at the time of this use. In addition, when using the services, you will be subject to any directives or rules posted on the site and applicable to them, which may contain terms and conditions in addition to the conditions of use. All of these directives or rules are included below by reference in the conditions of use. Failure to comply with one or other of the conditions of use automatically terminates your authorisation to use this site.
The information, documents and services on this site are protected by copyright and / or intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised use of these may constitute a violation of these laws.
Except as expressly provided herein document, no part of the information and documents on the site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Daniel Moquet brand.
Use of site information
Unless otherwise specified elsewhere on the site, you are authorised to view, download and print the documents and information available on this site under the following conditions:
- Documents may only be used for personal, information, internal and non-profit purposes
- Documents and information cannot be changed in any way
- The documents and information on the site cannot be disseminated
- Under no circumstances should you remove copyright and other proprietary notices contained in documents and information
- The brand Daniel Moquet reserves the right to withdraw the authorisation to view, download and print the documents and site information at any time. Any use of the aforementioned rights must cease immediately upon written notice from the Daniel Moquet mark.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of property.
The rights mentioned above concerning the consultation, downloading and printing of the documents and information offered on the site do not apply to the design or layout of the site.
Computing and Freedom
It is recalled here that in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as the Data Protection Act, that no information seizure will not be disclosed to a third party. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data which concern you (art. 34 of the law "Computing and Liberties"). To exercise this right, contact us.